Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanguard

Vanguard

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Empty
PostSubject: Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence   Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:40 am

I address this to all of Clan [TCP] especially Surbitan.

As you know, I already have a clan in MonstersGame Server 3 called [BBN]. Our leader has just assigned me as Clan Moderator for Server 6.

With that said, I guess you all know what I'm going to say next.

I will be withdrawing from Clan [TCP] as Founder of [BBN].

But this does not mean that I will abandon the clan; as soon as I build the foundation of our clan, I will then try to establish an alliance between us so that together, we can exterminate the rabid wolves' generation.

I will be expecting a reply from you Surbitan A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence   Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:00 am

As far as regards to myself, best wishes and good luck in the clan you are about to incorporate to Monsters server 6.

This will surely be a significant loss for our clan.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence   Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:00 pm

Best of wishes Vanguard, and thanks for the notice. We will certainly miss you as we approach the time when wars will commence - best of luck. Good hunting.
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

Vanguard

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence   Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:50 am

I've been given permission by my clan leader to delay my rule in the [BBN] clan. I have also received word that there will be an upcoming war.

Now, before I leave I wouldn't want to leave without a memorabilia of this clan;so..

I will go to war with you guys before I leave!Count me in on any upcoming wars!YAHOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence   Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention SURBITAN: Leave of absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: