Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losses to players with lower stats..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Losses to players with lower stats.. Empty
PostSubject: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:32 am

This really pisses me off. I've been defeated by lycans with lower stats than me (even their sentinel compared to mine!). The only higher number they have is their level. This really sucks.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:52 am

Yap... this game seems to give advantage to higher levels even if their stats are much lower than yours.

What really is breaking my nerves is that werewolfs tend to attack me during my raids (while I am saving $ for my stats), and that is making me lose a lot of money... bad luck!
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 2:40 am

It happened to me also... as i told lance about it..
he's level/attributes and sentinel stats are lower than mine. i picked him as my safety fight but unfortunately, he won and looted 160+ Golds from me...
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 2:43 am

Luca Vizjerei wrote:

What really is breaking my nerves is that werewolfs tend to attack me during my raids (while I am saving $ for my stats), and that is making me lose a lot of money... bad luck!

I am not being a critic here but i think they have an Auto tracker that tracks opponents during their manhunts and attacks them when already have much gold at hand.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:08 am

Though it's not as often as in the past, the 'luck factor' can still come into play.

yep you're right...it's an automatic prog.
once you're looted it will continously attack every 12 hrs based on the time of the last attack.
Do safeties every 30 min from now on.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:51 am

Taylor wrote:
Though it's not as often as in the past, the 'luck factor' can still come into play.

yep you're right...it's an automatic prog.
once you're looted it will continously attack every 12 hrs based on the time of the last attack.
Do safeties every 30 min from now on.
Good luck

Thanks to those bastard lycans who promoted the frickin' MG Trainer.. Grr.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 am

yeah...how can some get satisfaction from playing with empty wins?
They're seriously disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 am

Thx! thats very useful info... IŽll be cautious from now on
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:58 pm

I have suffered this stuff too. Lower stats, lower sentinel, even lower level and he kicked my ass .The random factor seems to be bigger in this world than in the forth one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losses to players with lower stats..   Losses to players with lower stats.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losses to players with lower stats..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: