Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you invest your funds in dexterity?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Empty
PostSubject: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 1:49 am

I usually use all my money for the other atributes... I actually have dexterity upgraded to level 10, and I really donīt know if I should increase it a little more or just leave it as it is for the rest of the game.

What do you do with dexterity?
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:13 am

On early levels, whenever I have enough spare gold to up my DEX, I do so. But once I train it to around 20, that's it. I won't train it again unless i have really the spare gold.

I usually buy potions when I have spare gold before I go to the GY. You can sell potions so it's better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:46 pm

I agree with Lance --
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Same here.. I only level up my dex when i have some spare...
My dex in S5 is only level 26, i just enhanced it for the war. orignally it was just 22.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:53 am

hi
Dex only serves to find enemies and will reduce the defense bonus of the enemy in battle, that is if the enemy doesn't go to the GY.

I upgrade it when i don't want gold on me and cannot do anything else.
I'd rather pay for the h/out which on this server i'm not upgrading at all....for now Wink
My dex is only 11 so far and i don't have plans in changing it.

Another thing i'm doing diff that might benifit others to know.
at lv5 i brought the scimitar...i'll have this weapon until the hattori hanso sword becomes avail at lv 14

No senti till lv 15....not needed better to build ur stats at this point
no armour till lev 18 (lthr armr2) better to build ur stas at this point
At level 15 the ring of luck come avail.$2000..i wont purchase it until building my stats cost more than a thousand gold pieces.
why pay that at lev 15 when u can still build attributes 2-3 times for that amount of gold.

That's it for now...i'll let you know if i change my mind on any of them...
Oh yes one more thing i'm doing diff...i'm respecting stamina a lot more now and although is still not as important as my other stats will remain only 5 levs below defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you invest your funds in dexterity?   Do you invest your funds in dexterity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you invest your funds in dexterity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: