Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan merge request

Go down 
+3
Bytekeeper
Lance
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:10 pm

We received a merge request from Death Bringers United {Recruiting}.

Opinions? Votes?
Back to top Go down
https://cervantes.rpg-board.net
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:22 pm

I think this depends on the direction the clan takes, vis a vis its name. If we want to graw as The Cerantes Project, great, lets do it. Otherwise, why not consider joining a strong and fairly large clan right away?
Back to top Go down
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:40 pm

LUCA VIZJEREI says:

In my opinion, it would be great for the clanīs rank and in the event of a potential dangerous war with important werewolves.

However, we shouldnīt forget the fact that remaining as we actually are has the "magic" of being a mid-sized clan in which it is much easier to take part.

Anyway, I probably prefer option 1, but it is true that I am not sure at all.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:42 pm

BLOOD SLAVE says:

To merge them will make of us the forth clan in the vampire side. Thats a huge point.

On the other hand big clans are a bit anonymous for the players.

I will agree with the majority of the clan.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:50 pm

From Bytkeeper:

Don't you think its too early for clan-merging? What I see about the reason of merging is enable their clan to achieve higher ranking.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Maybe we should negotiate a merge where we retain our identity while we experiment with belonging with a large and powerful clan. If we don't like it, we can always split off again later.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:57 pm

As for me, it's better if we remain as our own at the time being. It is always better to have few members who are tough than having lots of members with a few tough vamps and many so-so players.

So, I think it's better to have them as allies than to merge with them.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:56 pm

I agree, we should stick here for the time being. About alliances: posted on their clan page that they will not have allied clans.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:13 pm

I agree to some extent, allies are maybe the best, but lets consider this second clan who approached me.

I have been approached by Stefano of [UVN] United Vampire Nation about merging also .

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=50

I like them better than the other.
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

Vanguard

Number of posts : 8

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:35 pm

i say we should just stick to being solo for a while...

lets try to make a name for ourselves..then...

all them clans are going to chasing after us like papparazzi chasing after britney spears!hahahah

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 am

I also prefer UVN rather than the first one. However, as I said in my private message, I still find strong reasons for remaining as we are.

Why donīt we vote and see what happens?

Regards
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:14 am

Any change in our stance on this issue? I received this PM:

Sender: Stefano
UVN

Date: 04.05.2007 03:10:02
Subject: MERGE OH MIGHTY CLAN
Message: Yours is truly powerful but I think that your clan and my clan would have so much more if we merged. With your clans amazing power and my clans somewhat power numbers and new and improved clan page we could rule crushing all Lycans in our paths. Two things must remain the same. My clan name and you and your members coming to my clan. Besides that anything you wish that is within reason will be done.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:45 pm

Have you guys checked out [GR] Underworld III? How about we merge with them? Question

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=9

Hehe.. Just asking.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm

surBitan wrote:
Any change in our stance on this issue? I received this PM:

Sender: Stefano
UVN

Date: 04.05.2007 03:10:02
Subject: MERGE OH MIGHTY CLAN
Message: Yours is truly powerful but I think that your clan and my clan would have so much more if we merged. With your clans amazing power and my clans somewhat power numbers and new and improved clan page we could rule crushing all Lycans in our paths. Two things must remain the same. My clan name and you and your members coming to my clan. Besides that anything you wish that is within reason will be done.

Hehe.. We are stronger than them and yet he wants us to abide his conditions hehe.. Sorry, I'm being stingy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:38 pm

Power is not on how many members are in a clan.
Just like the movie "300", few yet very determined.

If they like they should merge with us and retain our Clan Name.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:59 am

I agree with Lance and Bytekeeper. We have very important players so, in my opinion, if we merge we should absorb them ;-)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:46 am

Luca Vizjerei wrote:
I agree with Lance and Bytekeeper. We have very important players so, in my opinion, if we merge we should absorb them ;-)

Right on! Let us infect them with our blood, not them infecting us with theirs.

And besides, no matter how you look at their clan in comparison to us, they CLEARLY have no right to issue their conditions. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:04 am

Hmmm... strong convictions in this clan.... I like it, lets beat all server 6 up!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PD--> How is the recruiting issue going on? do you need any help?
Back to top Go down
Blood Slave

Number of posts : 16

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:51 am

We are doing well, i agree with you people: or allies or we absorb them.
Back to top Go down
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:03 am

Thanks everybody - I agree, and PMed back to them telling them, Thanks, and we would become allies if they wished, but we were not interested in being absorbed, no matter what the "perks" were.

But regarding recruiting, I would like the clan to get to 15 members. That seems to me to be roughly the ideal for enough diversity, with no dead weight, large enough to fight wars. Finding those 6 additional active, acceptible members has been tough. But if everyone keeps an eye out, or establishes a relationship with a strong player, yes we are interested.

Everybody is looking great on the stats side side of things! Ancestors ... here we come.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:07 am

Yup... i'm doing some look out for those who can we invite. There's a thread in the forum regarding the recruitment.

Indeed, our ancestor will be having fun for we are paring them each visit. Having fun I said, in MG5, who did say they are spending the money t buy "ancestral beer"? Azazel I think or setesh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan merge request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan merge request   Clan merge request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan merge request
Page 1 of 1