Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers are killing me here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
surBitan

surBitan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Servers are killing me here Empty
PostSubject: Servers are killing me here   Servers are killing me here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:40 pm

Both 5 and 6. I'm not having much fun these days.... its tough enough to get to the game these days, and for the past 3 weeks, more days than not, I spend anywhere from about a minute of waiting to.... leaving after 15 or 20 minutes without getting on. It really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Admin
Lance

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Servers are killing me here   Servers are killing me here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:17 pm

Same here. I've been having server error hell these past few days. Hope it gets fixed soon. Grrr..
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Servers are killing me here   Servers are killing me here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:13 am

What can I say...same things happening around here.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Servers are killing me here   Servers are killing me here Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:45 am

there's a general feeling these days that the errors are happening more often because more players are cheating with mgtrainer and the sniffer programs which though annoying could be a good thing and the only thing that'll make RMS become more motivated in catching cheats Very Happy It's their bread and butter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers are killing me here   Servers are killing me here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers are killing me here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Matters :: Clan General-
Jump to: