Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cervantes Project MG6 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So where to from here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor

Taylor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

So where to from here? Empty
PostSubject: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:05 pm

All of us are growing steadily and looking quite good. I'm wondering of a way to get the forum sparking up a bit more.
i've been away 3 weeks due to changing isp (thanks to Surb 4 looking after my account)

Where to from here? where we going as a clan? what's ur opinion of it.?
Are ppl still able to commit to it or have no time anymore?
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm

I am still committed and active as ever...

What do you suggest for the ideas of making this a sparkling clan forum?

Currently, I am handling Lance accounts for S5 and S6, he also doesn't have ISP, he's applying for a new one, his old ISP seems to have problems.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:42 am

So am I. I am keeping my "vampire" as active as I can and I really try to keep on posting at the forum, but it may be true that the "clan feeling" maybe weakening.

We should try to make an effort ;-)

Cm on, Cervantes Project rulzzzz!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 pm

i'm glad to hear that but a little annoyed there's only 2 replies..
i want the clan spirit to get stronger not weaker.

I see Byte and you are pretty much the only ones posting.

i don't want to go to another clan but...it's getting boring here (Sorry) not trying to be disrespectful.

No point in holding a contest with ppl . if they're not interested in getting more active and only will be active until the contest ends..prem tkts should be a reward for 'stepping up'

I hate sounding negative...i really think this clan could be great but the way it's going, it's stagnating.

I hope you guys don't get me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 pm

As for Lance, he still have no internet connection: his account had been out of premmy since I handled it. Regarding Blood, there's less activity on his part.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:56 am

what shall we do mate? Surb has disappeared too.
You've been great right from the start..you're always here Smile
Good on you.

We can't function like this...may as well play by ourselves LOL
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 am

It feels bad to see you go.. but it is your decision.. and I/we cannot force you to stay..
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 am

I still believe in this project... lets fight for it!!!

Perhaps we could start to send private messages to vampires with no clan, cant we?
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:14 am

Luca Vizjerei wrote:
I still believe in this project... lets fight for it!!!

Perhaps we could start to send private messages to vampires with no clan, cant we?

Sending Invitation to join a clan is forbidden and is illegal. Possible sanction is clan and account deletion.
Back to top Go down
Luca Vizjerei

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:47 am

I had no idea, we shall try with other options then... Thx for telling me.

What are we allowed to do? Post something in the public MG forum? Something else?
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:33 am

Luca Vizjerei wrote:

What are we allowed to do? Post something in the public MG forum? Something else?

Recruitment for new members is already posted in the MG board. And we dont want to mess the clan name just to add the recruiting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where to from here?   So where to from here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So where to from here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: General Discussions-
Jump to: